Partnering With Parents
It is NSM’s desire to partner with parents in the discipleship of their children. This page is designed to aid parents in discipling their children. You will find forms, helpful resources, and information for signing up for various communication channels.
Commonly Requested Forms
- Medical Release Form
- Camp forms will be made available here when applicable
- Summer Camp Scholarship Form
Below I have included several books that I strongly recommend as a resource to better discipling your students.
Training & Partnering with Parents Resources
- Quarterly Parent Meetings – We will have quarterly meetings to discuss specific student ministry topics and events throughout the year. Parent meeting dates and times are emailed to parents throughout the year as they’re scheduled.
- Parent email – We send out weekly connection points to the parents. The email will describe the topic covered that week with questions to discuss with your kids. Please let Stephen know if you are not on the list.
- Parent text – Receive weekly updates via text from the student ministry. Just fill out a cell phone information card in the Student Room.
Questions? Fill out this form and we will be happy to assist you.