Summer Internship Opportunity
Northway Student Ministry Summer Intern Position
The summer intern will intentionally build gospel-centered relationships with students of all ages and provide general assistance with planning and running services, events, and bible study’s throughout the summer.
The summer intern will answer directly to the student minister and associate student minister.
- Consistently display a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. • Fully support the vision of Northway Student Ministry.
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Socially comfortable with middle and high school students.
- Currently involved in church on a regular basis.
- Comfortable teaching others in a small group setting.
- Genuine and authentic love for students.
- Attend weekly services, events, and summer camps.
- Contribute to event planning.
- Assist in setup for services and preparation for events.
- Regularly communicating with and encouraging students throughout the week.
- Lead a middle school Fe group.
- Read and weekly discuss book assigned by student minister (or his wife for females).
- Attend staff meeting two times per month.
- Intern should remember they are representing both Northway Church and God at all times.
- Intern should exercise wisdom in regards to information they are given and maintain confidentiality.
• This is a paid position
*Please note that we have a zero tolerance policy that there will be NO dating between the interns or members of our youth group. All relationships with the NSM members should be above reproach. There are NO exceptions to this policy. Dress, language, behavior, and attitude must be worthy of an ambassador of Jesus Christ.