Welcome to Northway Preschool
At Northway preschool our goal is to partner with families to give your child the infrastructure they need to start a healthy spiritual walk with the Lord. We give them the starting tools to know who God is and how that relates to their life. Our hope is that when our children leave preschool ministry to take their next steps in Northway Kids that they will know Who God is, what Jesus did for them, and that they were made unique and dearly loved by their creator and Savior.
Kim Michael, Director of Preschool Ministries
Our 9am preschool worship meets in age-divided classrooms. Leaders incorporate a lesson, a game, snack, memory verse practice, and other fun, hands-on activities. Teachers are trained parents, grandparents, and volunteers who have been carefully vetted and background checked.
Due to COVID-19 limitations, Preschool care is only available at 9:00AM at this time.
Northway Babies – The purpose of our baby ministry is to give your child exposure to God and church through age appropriate play, music, and books. We want you as a parent to know that you can have your time to worship and serve while your child is being cared for in a loving, safe environment.
Small Group (2k-4k) – The purpose of small groups is to give your child a foundation for their blossoming faith. Through Bible Stories, crafts, and interactive activities; our goal is to bring life to important Bible stories and spiritual truths. Our prayer is that the gospel will root in your child’s heart from an early age. Once they have learned these truths then they will be ready to apply them as their spiritual lives mature.
Large Group (2k-4k) – The purpose of large group is to help reinforce what your child has been learning in their small group classrooms. This is a fun time each Sunday where your child will be able to sing, dance, and be given a visual to go along with what they are learning. We also take this opportunity to introduce new concepts that may have not been covered in our lessons such as tithing and missions.
Helpful Info for Parents
- Check-in begins at 8:50am at the preschool counter located in the rear foyer of the church. Children are assigned to rooms by birthdate. All children will receive a security tag to be worn, with their name, information, and security code. Parents will also receive a tag to be used when picking up their child.
- All of our volunteers are carefully trained and background checked to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Parents MUST remain on the premises while their children are in our care.
- Our wellness policy is the same as your child’s school. Children with signs of fever or other contagious disease will not be permitted.
- Please label all belongings.
- Lost and found is located at the Preschool Counter.
- Alert preschool team of any allergies your child may have.
- The preschool department offers standard snacks for most events. Children with special dietary needs will need to provide their own snack.
- We encourage all members/regular attenders to worship one hour and serve the other hour in the preschool department.
- A Nursing Room is available in the ladies’ restroom across from the preschool counter.
- Baby Dedication – offered twice a year for babies and children.
- Parent’s Night Out – let us take care of your kids so you can have a little time to yourself!
- Fall Family Event
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Movie Night
Questions? Fill out this form and we will be happy to assist you.