Welcome to Northway Preschool!
Our goal is to offer our parents a fun and engaging ministry where their children can grow and flourish, and where anything can happen on a Sunday morning from “snow” to pirate ships. And also one that they can trust by providing a security system, an emergency plan, and a clean environment. We look forward to worshiping and growing with your family. If you have any questions, please ask any of our preschool greeters located at the preschool check-in counter, or feel free to contact one of the Northway preschool staff.
Kim Michael, Director of Preschool Ministries
- Check-in begins at 8:50am at the preschool counter located in the rear foyer of the church. Children are assigned to rooms by birthdate. All children will receive two security tags, one to wear and one for their bag with their name, information, and security code.
- All of our volunteers are carefully trained and background checked to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Parents MUST remain on the premises while their children are in our care.
- Baby Dedication – offered annually for babies and children
- Kid’s Night Out – a fun evening of dinner, games, and activities for preschool and school-aged children.
- Fall Family Event
- Easter Community Outreach Experience – “You’ve been Egged!”
Helpful Info for Parents
- Our wellness policy is the same as your child’s school. Children with signs of fever or other contagious disease will not be permitted.
- Please label all belongings.
- Lost and found is located at the Preschool Counter.
- Alert preschool team of any allergies your child may have.
- The preschool department offers standard snacks for most events. Children with special dietary needs will need to provide their own snack.
- We encourage all members/regular attenders to worship one hour and serve the other hour in the preschool department.
- A Nursing Room is available in the ladies’ restroom across from the preschool counter.